The community of CTCT facilitates, supports and continues to offer our activities dependent exclusively upon volunteer energy and the kindness of others, Program, both financially via donations and via time and effort.
Your generosity of financial contribution as a supporting Friend of CTCT ( please see Membership Agreement below) directly supports the ongoing expenses and facilitation costs of the Program, such as:
- Venue rental / lease fees
- Public Liability Insurance
- FPMT Australia National Office annual levy fees
- Annual supporting donations to Long Life Pujas for His Holiness the Dalai Lama & Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Lama Yeshe Sangha fund, Puja sponsorship
- Program, Event and administration expenses
This collective generosity enables Chagtong Chentong to continue
- Offering service to the community,
- actualizing the vision of FPMT Founder Lama Thubten Yeshe
- The Program of activities schedule | residential retreat organization
- Inviting and caring for visiting teachers for short and longer term stays | support resident Sangha members
- Our heart wish... Plans to establish a Retreat Centre facility ~ a place to rest from the turmoil of this busy life with like minded friends and caring support ~ quiet and spacious with time to reflect on our precious human life
- Continue to actualize our Holy Object Projects (all according to Lama Zopa Rinpoches specific and ongoing advice to Chagtong Chentong )
As a Friend of CTCT you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Our deepest gratitude and appreciation
- 10% Discount on applicable weekend workshops and Retreats -not applicable for concession rate - 1 discount only per course applicable per family rate
- Access to CTCT Library resources
- Dedications at sponsored Pujas
- Invitations to Friends and Supporters of CTCT events
- Knowing you are contributing to meaningful causes that will benefit many ongoing and specifically assisting CTCT to function and offer benefit
- Assist in repaying the kindness of all our teachers - bringing comfort and happiness to others through the wisdom of the Buddhas teachings
- $55 Concession
- $125 Family (2 or more in one household)
- With all of the above benefits including complimentary attendance to a weekend work shop or retreat plus a of copy of FPMT lineage series - The Perfect Human Rebirth - Freedoms and Richnesses on the Path to Enlightenment by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- With all the above benfits including complimentary attendance to Centre program plus a long gemstone, crystal or bodhiseed mala of your choice
Membership is one of the most practical ways that friends of CTCT can provide substantial support for the centre. Our supporters are the financial backbones of the centre, helping us to meet the cost to keep CTCT functioning providing a welcoming atmosphere to all that visit the Centre
To newly apply for CTCT membership, please read carefully the following terms and conditions related to our membership application. Friends of CTCT annual supporter application is subjected to agreeing to CTCT Statement of Objects of the Association ( see below) and approval by CTCT Executive Committee.
Thank you for supporting CTCT and helping us to bring the Buddha's teachings to sentient beings.
Your acknowledgement and agreement to the following will be confirmed on the Friend of CTCT Annual Support Form
Chagtong Chentong Incorporated Association is affiliated with the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT), which is an international, non-profit organization, founded in 1975 by Lama Thubten Yeshe (1935-84), a Tibetan Buddhist monk. The Foundation is devoted to the transmission of the Mahayana Buddhist tradition and values worldwide through teaching, meditation, and community service.
1. I declare that I am committed to the vision, values and goals of CTCT and the FPMT and the spiritual director Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
2. I adopt the attitude of universal responsibility as taught by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and accept and understand CTCT affiliation with FPMT.
3. I do not practice Shugden (for more info regarding this condition, refer to FPMT website here.)
Objects of the Incorporated Association:
Chagtong Chentong Incorporated Statement of Objects / Chagtong Chentong is dedicated to :
The transmission of Tibetan Buddhism within a western context through the promotion of study an dissemination of Buddhist teachings, emphasizing the teachings of the Gelukpa school of Tibetan Buddhism and the preservation of Tibetan Buddhist philosophy, psychology,logic,metaphysics,art,sacred dance,sacred music,crafts and skills and Tibetan Medicine
The Centre is affiliated with the FPMT Inc.Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition www.fpmt.org
FPMT Inc represents an international group of organizations and individuals devoted to the transmission of the Mayahana Buddhist Tradition and values worldwide through teaching meditation and community service.
FPMT and its affiliates, including the Centre, provide integrated education through which people’s minds and hearts can be transformed to express their highest potential for the benefit of others inspired by an attitude of universal responsibility.
FPMT Inc. and its affiliates are based on the Buddhist Tradition of Lama Tsong Khapa of Tibet as taught to us by Lama Thubten Yeshe and Lama Thubten Zopa Rinpoche
- Application Forms will be available,for your convenience, at the Centre during all scheduled Program presentations - found on the Information table or inquire at Reception/Office
Thank you so much
We rejoice in your great merit
|< Prev||Next >|